Monday, September 30, 2013

Member Introduction: Madison Peschka

Hello! I'm Madison Peschka, and I'm currently a senior (plus) at Wichita State University. My major is in Studio Art with a drawing/painting emphasis, and my minor is in International Studies with an emphasis in Japanese.

Here are some examples of recent work (some are finished, some are WIP).













3 comments:

  1. Wow, really digging the variance in styles of pics 3, 4 and 5. Very apparent changes in style which is cool. I think the details of the first pic are my favorite out of the set.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 3,5, and 10 are my favorites. I like the shadows in the older woman's portrait.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just noticed that 4, 5, and 6 are the same subject matter in different styles. That's really cool! It only took me the 6th time looking at your stuff to notice it, but it's cool!

    ReplyDelete