My work is primarily character and fashion design.
2011
2013
I have also tried some 3D modeling in the Maya program, but the most I made was this:
This was made with step-by-step instructions.
So it basically doesn't count.
I am excited to be a part of this group and to work with you all!



Looks good! Like the clothing designs. I'm not an artist or anything though, so my judgement is probably crap. Closest I get to art interpretation is watching Work of Art: The Next Great Artist. Looks cool though, definitely videogame-esque.
ReplyDeleteAny opinion is a good opinion whether or not you're an artist! Also, I loved watching Work of Art. Sadly I don't get that channel anymore, but I was an avid watcher when I had it.
DeleteI fashion design is pretty cool. Have you sketched dandies before?
ReplyDeleteI'm assuming Dandies means male lolita, right? If so, not really. Like I said at the meeting, I generally do female fashions. I need to start drawing some Dandies!
DeleteIf that was the type of Dandy you were talking about. lol
Picture Count Olaf or Jack Skellington. They are sort of good examples. Its like coattail, tight pants, top hat, narcissistic male fashion.
DeleteOh yeah, the male version of lolita. Victorian-era inspired fashion.
Delete