Tuesday, November 5, 2013

I'm New Here

Hey guys! First things first, I'm Morgan, a second-semester sophomore at WSU. Previously, I was a Business Finance major. And that was absolutely miserable, so I took a risk and switched schools and majors and now I am happily attending my first semester at the school of fine arts! I really want to pursue a career in 3-D animation and/or video game design. From childhood, I have always had a love for these art forms (my mom worked for Nintendo from when I was about 6 until I was 17, pretty sure that is where my video game obsession stemmed from), so I am super excited to join this group! I play around a bit on my own with studio art, and I have very recently started experimenting on Blender and UDK.

Below are some of my doodles and drawings I have done for fun.






Below are some different things I have made using Blender software, I followed tutorials while making these while learning the software.


 This one is my personal favorite, and my first original creation in Blender not following a tutorial.

Anyways, that's me in a nutshell. Looking forward to meeting and working with you all!

2 comments:

  1. We're so excited to have you! I really like your charcoal pieces as well as your 3D pieces. :) You definitely understand how to create a 3D form in both 2D and 3D media.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great stuff! I'm looking forward to seeing what you can bring to the group! (If we ever get a story sorted out...lol).

    Also, welcome to the School of Art and Design!

    ReplyDelete