Hey gang,
hope your week is wrapping up well. I just wanted to mention that tomorrow (Friday) Alice McDermott is doing a reading on the WSU campus. I plan on attending. The reception starts at 6 in the Ulrich Museum and the reading will be at 7 in the CAC Theater. She is a good writer and I recommend the writers especially go to hear her. But everyone would enjoy it I think.
If anyone wants to meet up before the event my cell is (620) 968 8060.
Also, I know the general consensus was to interact online from here on out, but I think it would be beneficial for the writers to meet up (and anyone else in the group that wants to) soon with some ideas so we can get the ball rolling. I would suggest meeting at the Donut Whole or something and everyone bringing some character sketches and setting sketches just to get some ideas out there.
If you think it is a good idea, great, if not, I'm still on board.
check out this link for a character sheet, this would be great for developing characters and sharing with the group!
http://rpmadesimple.com/rp_files/backstory_worksheet.pdf
I think it would be good to meet up again for sure, either in real life or on google hangout.
ReplyDelete