Hey guys! We've decided that our group meeting is going to be on Tuesday in the Ablah Library on campus, in room 324 at 5pm.
This room is a reserved study room that holds up to 14 people, and we have it from 5 to 6:30. There is a group in there right before us, so hopefully they get out pretty quick.
We're going to try to decide fully on one theme together, so bring anything you've made. That can include baked sweets as well.
New Members: Even if you haven't posted anything on the blog, please come! This is an excellent time to meet you all. :) And bring stuff you've made, too!
Shelley will be there early as the reservation is in her name. She might try to have crackers and cheese, but she's broke and is making no promises. But let this slim possibility of food entice you to come. Y'all might get a jug of water and ketchup packets.
Make sure to check the blog once in a while!
Madison & Shelley
Sorry I can't make it, I have some homework that I put off all break. Would someone be able to post a thread with the group's decisions? I am still interested in helping out.
ReplyDelete