Thursday, October 10, 2013

Member Introduction

Hello Everyone!

Sorry for the late intro. I will make this short and simple. So let's see here...

I am not that great of a writer or a drawer although I have tried and failed most of the time.

Aside from large doses of school projects, friends, video games, and suffering from acute insomnia I do like making music every now and then as a hobby to remind myself that I am somewhat creative.

Most of the tracks that I have made were just me messing with music programs. Overall things turned out pretty decent.

Anyways a few examples of my work can be listened to by clicking the link below. The tracks have a space-arcade theme for the most part. Let me know what you think if you have time to check it out.

I will try my best to contribute my thoughts on ideas, just throwing out what I have to offer. Thanks for reading!

Link to music tracks
https://soundcloud.com/regen_t

2 comments:

  1. The tracks remind me of robots and cyborgs. :) Super futuristic, and like Zane said, soothing.

    ReplyDelete