Hi. I write words. On papers. Here are some words linked below.
This ones got cowboys in it:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1IfB8I-vZqCiciSX5NhBJdyO2Lg5hQ_RBnA6wgk1yu3Q/edit
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1IfB8I-vZqCiciSX5NhBJdyO2Lg5hQ_RBnA6wgk1yu3Q/edit
This ones got dystopia in it:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1s7zkhZbb20LGEp9pi5az7evUlTfBZDbOeJNAlBqHnsU/edit
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1s7zkhZbb20LGEp9pi5az7evUlTfBZDbOeJNAlBqHnsU/edit
Favorite game: Portal
Read: Bukoaski, Faulkner, Hemingway, Lawrence, Kerouac, Vonnegut, and others.
Read: Bukoaski, Faulkner, Hemingway, Lawrence, Kerouac, Vonnegut, and others.
I like your renegade.
ReplyDeletego ahead write that on your headstone so your sons will learn something useful from you for once- Was the cowboy story an exercise from 301? Pretty entertaining.
ReplyDeleteI forget the number. The cowboy story was from intro to creative for sure.
ReplyDeleteI'm a sucker for cowboy stories because of one of my favorite video game series not as popular in the US, called Wild Arms. Have your heard of it?
ReplyDeleteI liked the cowboy story a lot. I felt a lot of the tension, and I loved how beautifully cryptic the older gentleman's words were at the end. It was very well-written.
I have seen Wild Arms (though I'm kinda young so I haven't played it, I played Wild Arms 2 though. Really love the world.)
DeleteI've played almost all. Not the original 1st one, but the remake. :) Yeah it's an old series.
DeleteI like the cowboy story too! When I read it I could really hear the main characters voice, like a kind of raspy, old, country guy voice. Was very entertaining.
ReplyDelete