Hi I'm Thomas Benz this is my first semester at WSU so right now its mostly just gen ed classes and my major is in Graphic Design. All these pictures are from either Cinema 4D or 3D Studio Max.
I could try to model some of the stuff you draw but as you can see from the face organic shapes are still something I'm working on. But it will be great to learn
These are great! Do you think you would like to try modeling some of the things that Shelley and I draw for this project?
ReplyDeleteMan those diamonds look real. So does the office. Nice work!
ReplyDeleteI could try to model some of the stuff you draw but as you can see from the face organic shapes are still something I'm working on. But it will be great to learn
ReplyDeleteDamn they're right. Those diamonds and office space are legit. Really tight stuff.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI legitimately thought that was like a Zales picture advertising diamonds. These are sick! The office space looks video game ready as it is. Wow!
ReplyDelete