Thursday, October 10, 2013

Meeting Times

So as I'm sure everyone knows, fall break is next Monday and Tuesday. I would really like to take advantage of this time and try and get together to decide on a story line so that everyone can start making work.

Anytime on Tuesday works for Shelly and I, so if anyone has a specific time in mind that is best for them, please post in the comments so we can decide what time to meet.

Also, I'm open to meeting just about anywhere. If anyone has any good places in mind, post that as well. I actually think a library would be good, as they'll have big tables and lots of chairs and it will be quiet and not crowded. Maybe the downtown library or the Ablah?

Let me know what you think!

4 comments:

  1. Yeah, anytime and any place Tuesday will be fine with me, though if we do decide on visiting at one of the libraries, Ablah would be preferable. But I'm 100% fine with whatever everyone else decides!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If we choose the Ablah, we can reserve a room!
    http://libraries.wichita.edu/ablah/index.php/online-request-forms

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ive never been to thw down town library

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ive never been to thw down town library

    ReplyDelete