Hey, my name is Zane, I'm 22 and I am fascinated by many things. I write short fiction and poetry. A few of my favorite writers are Robert Frost, Walt Whitman, Allen Ginsberg, Ray Bradbury, Elmore Leonard, Tolkien, William Golding, Anthony Burgess, Joseph Stroud, Robert Hass... I'll stop there. I was a graphic design major during the first two years of school and I still sketch and paint. I envy the German Expressionists and the German painters of the 60's 70's and 80's. I haven't been an avid gamer since high school, but my passion for gaming was the reason I studied graphic design. The last games I enjoyed playing were L.A. Noire, Skyrim, Saint's Row 2, Gears of War 3, and yes (World of Warcraft). I am excited for this project and getting to know each of you better.
Short story
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1k9g2AGYQpd34u0yIztFJ2_tIAcvwim-R0u8VTdcQhng/edit
Here is some visual art.




Damn zane. U never showed me ur art before. Holding back on me? Getting all banksy with that first one.
ReplyDeleteMy fiction is my art now, John lol. And I have withheld nothing in that category from you :)
ReplyDeleteWell I feel so intimate with you now. Feels kinda dirty. You sullied me with your openness Zane lol.
ReplyDeleteYour studio art looks so good, I'm amazed you're not still a graphic design major! I also read your writing example and it was very good at portraying the attitude and personality of the main character, Bishop.
ReplyDeleteYour story about Bishop was very interesting. The whole way through I thought, "god this guy is such a dick...". The ending really surprised me, I thought that something bad was going to happen to him for being an ass but instead he learns a lesson.
ReplyDeleteAlso, you're paintings are very nice as well! If you would like you can always contribute to the visual side of this project as well.